Thursday, April 12, 2007

ER Visit

Well, today Baby Hanna and I had our first (and hopefully last) visit to the emergency room. I was having some sharp pains in my lower abdomen that seemed to come and go. Since I'm new at this, I went to the emergency room. It would be an understatement to say that I was freaked out. The pain, of course, had subsided by the time I got there.They determined that it was probably just ligament pain. But, they drew blood, ran some labs, and listened to the baby's heartbeat just to be sure. Everything turned out okay. And, my mom was there for me, which means a lot to me. Since I was so scared, I needed the caring and reassurance. Thank you again, Mom! But, everything is okay and back to normal. Hopefully the next time I have to go to the hospital, it's June, and Lee and I get to leave with a baby.

0 comments: