Saturday, November 17, 2007

5 Months Old

I just can't believe it. My little girl is 5 months old today! The time has really flown by. Sofia is getting bigger every day and surprising me with something new she does all the time. Her new favorite "toys" are her feet and toes. She started really grabbing at them about a week ago. It's so cute. She hasn't rolled over yet, but is pretty close. She gets way up on her arms, but so far that's about it. All in due time. Other new things in the Hanna family: Lee got his deer last weekend. And, Sofia had her first snow today. It was just a dusting, but it was there...until it melted about an hour later. Not quite enough to make a snowman with. :) I'm sure we can expect more in the near future, though. Next week it's Thanksgiving, so I'm sure we'll all try to eat ourselves into a turkey and pie-induced coma. I know I'm looking forward to it.

Just relaxing on the sofa


Five months old today


Time for a nap

0 comments: