Thursday, June 5, 2008

Out to Stefanie and Dana's

Sofia turned 11 months old on May 17. Although I didn't weigh and measure her on that day, she now weighs 23 pounds and is around 29 inches long. Like last time, she moved around a lot when we tried to measure her, so I don't know how accurate that is. I said she was 29 inches at 10 months, so who knows. We'll find out officially when we have her 12 month appointment in a few weeks. It feels so weird to say that she'll be 1 year old in less than 2 weeks. I just can't believe it. Anyhow, that day we ran to Wahpeton for some stuff, then later on went over to Dana and Stefanie's. Lee planted their sweet corn with his tractor and tilled their garden. While he and Dana worked on that, Stefanie, Sofia, and I were inside. All the pictures in the post and the next are ones she took. She got some really good ones. They continue into the next post below.

Me and Sofia


She must have found something funny


She is such a smiley girl


Being goofy


I think she looks like me in this picture

0 comments: