Monday, June 29, 2009

Grandma Bixby's 100th Birthday Party

The day after Jessie's wedding, my family threw a party for my Grandma's 100th Birthday. Lots of friends and relatives showed up, and I think my Grandma really enjoyed the whole afternoon. My cousin, David, provided some of my Grandpa Bixby's music, which is always special to hear. It was such a nice afternoon but kind of sad, since family started leaving to return home. Sadly, good times always have to come to an end. Hopefully it won't be long before we see them all again.

Grandma Bixby - I love this picture of her


My cousin, David








I don't think she looks 100.


Grandma with her kids - from left: Barbara, Larry, Jerry (Dad), Fronie, and Loretta


Renee and David


Uncle Tony - he's a character :)


The Harak Family


Grandma with most of her grandkids, great-grandkids, and great-great-grandkids


Kelsey, Deb, and Shirley


Grandkids


Grandma's brother, Jerome and sister, Rose - And Grandma is smiling!!





Alfred, David, and Joseph Neiber - my Dad's cousins


Larry and Heidi


Jack, Doreen, Bridger, and Eric Brown


The Harak's

0 comments: