Thursday, May 3, 2007

34 Weeks

I had my 34-week appointment on Tuesday. I should have updated sooner, but it's been crazy at work and I'm still doing homework at night, so I keep forgetting. But anyway, everything was good. The baby's heartbeat was in the 140's this time. My weight gain is good, and my abdomen measured 34 cm. Dr. Rondeau said to keep up the good work. It hasn't been too difficult. I'm still pretty comfortable, and the heartburn hasn't been as bad lately. Knocking on wood for that one. :) The baby has been pretty active, so that's also a good sign. Every now and then I can feel a knee or something sticking out, so that's a little weird but in a good way. Anyhow, I will try to take another profile picture sometime soon. Just another thing I keep putting off and forgetting. Well, I shouldn't complain too much. If I think I'm busy now, just wait... Only 6 more weeks until my due date!

0 comments: