Saturday, May 26, 2007

37 Weeks

I had my 37 weeks' appointment on Thursday. Everything was normal. The heartbeat was in the 130's and the baby is still head-down. My Group B Strep results were negative, so I won't have to receive antibiotics during labor and delivery. Pretty routine appointment, which is always fine by me. My doctor says everything is looking good, which I always want to hear. I still have heartburn every now and then, but a Tums usually takes care of that. I'm feeling really good but am more anxious than ever for D-day to arrive. I want to see our baby in person and can hardly wait. Patience has never been my strongest virtue. But, everyone keeps saying it will be here before I know it. I hope so. Less than 3 weeks until my due date! Happy Memorial Weekend!

0 comments: