Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sofia Turns 1!!!

On Tuesday, June 17, 2008, a momentous occasion took place; my little girl turned 1 year old! How can this be?!? Wasn't it just yesterday when Lee and I brought her home from the hospital? Boy, it sure seems like it. The last year has been filled with obstacles and difficulties as 2 people adjusted to life with a child. But, mostly, the last year has been filled with heart-filling experiences, laughter, smiles, happy tears, and moments that made us so proud to be Sofia's parents. We can't imagine life without her, nor would we want to. We love you Sofia! Here's a couple of pictures of Lee and I with her, first when she was just born, then on her 1st birthday. Oh my, how she's changed!

Tired, but so happy and proud.


Ditto


Did you know it's my birthday?


I'm 1 year old!

0 comments: