Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sofia's 1st Trip to the Swimming Pool

The day after Sofia's birthday, it was Wednesday, so I had the day off. My friends Jolene and Cindy were both home with their kids and asked me if Sofia and I would like to join them at the swimming pool for a little while. At first I thought I should stay home and clean a little bit for Sofia's party, which was rapidly approaching, but I soon changed my mind. I hadn't seen Cindy and Drew for a long time, and I don't see Jolene and her kiddos all that often either, so cleaning could definitely wait. And, besides, it was roasting outside. We both had a good time, even though Sofia was a little iffy about being in the water. She never cried, but she was pretty clingy to whoever was holding her. But, I think a few more times, and it won't bother her a bit. I, myself, never got into the big pool because I didn't wear my suit, but Jolene was kind enough to take her in. Thanks again Jolene and Cindy! We had so much fun!

I don't know what to think about all this water.


Those kids over there look like they're having fun.


Hey! It's not so bad after all!

0 comments: