Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa's

After opening up presents Christmas morning, we got ready and headed to my parents' for Christmas dinner with my side of the family. Dinner was wonderful, and as usual, I ate way too much. Afterward, most everyone decided to take a nap. After the naps, Jessie decided that we should put a puzzle together, while Jeanie thought we should play Rock Band. So, everyone kinda took turns doing both. I think both activities will become Christmas traditions, for sure the puzzle anyway. Then, it was present time. Sofia, as the only grandchild there, was designated as the gift distributor. As a surprise to no one, she had the most. In fact, the pile she had was humongous. She was in heaven. After she opened hers, then everyone else dug in. Lee had Chris' name, and before Chris could open his present, Sofia told him what it was. Not politically correct, but pretty funny. It was a wonderful day spent with family. Christmas comes and goes so fast. It makes me wish Christmas could come more than once a year. My checkbook would disagree though. :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!





































































0 comments: