Wednesday, February 20, 2008

8 Months Old

Sofia turned 8 months old on Sunday. She now weighs 20.5 pounds and is 27 inches long. So it seems that her putting on weight has kind of tapered off, and she's beginning to grow length-wise. I'm going to keep this short, because she's sitting on my lap right now and doesn't have the patience to let me write more about her. :) So, I'll just post some pics, and we'll go play some more.

I think I can get it.


Hey there Mom!


Yes, I pushed myself back this far.


I like sitting up much better.


That's so funny!

3 comments:

The Bogarts said...

She is growing so fast! The pics are so cute:)

Annie said...

Hi Jenny!
Sophia is so cute!! She's a little sweetpea. She looks like her Momma!I hope you are all doing well and staying warm in ND.
Take care and hope to see you all soon. We'll be back for Bryce's graduation in May.
The Coppin's,
Andrea, Joel, Brayden and Avery

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Hi, Jenny!
It was fun to come across your blog while I was checking out Matt and Amy's blog this evening. You have a super cute little girl, and I can tell you love her to pieces! Isn't motherhood amazing?
Amanda (Stockwell) Anderson