Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Out Visiting

Whoa, I just looked to see when I last posted. It was quite a while ago. I need to keep more up to speed with this. It just seems that when I have a free day or whatever, something else is comes up. All right, enough with my whining and on to something much better. Last Tuesday night, my friend Jolene invited Sofia and I out to her parents' house for supper. She had her two daughters, Lydia and Sadie, along. Her mom, Melinda, was home also, and Kate and Bobby joined us too. It was a fun evening. Not only did she make a fantastic meal, but we got to catch up a little bit, play with the kiddos, and just relax. We hadn't seen them since October, I think, so it was great to get together. Here are some pictures from that evening.

Kate and Bobby


Bobby and Sofia


Don't worry Bobby, it's okay.


I'm here for my close-up.


Aunt Jolene and Bobby

0 comments: