Saturday, April 5, 2008

9 Months Old!

Well, I know that this is way past due, and I apologize. I wanted to do this about a week ago, which still would have been late, but Lee's grandmother has been in the hospital recently and had surgery. So, we went to see her last Saturday. Thankfully she's doing better now. Then, I came down with the flu. So far Lee and Sofia haven't come down with it, which is great because that was the sickest I've ever been. So, I'm finally getting around to posting.

Sofia turned 9 months old on March 17 (St. Patrick's Day). She still isn't crawling, but pushes herself around backwards and sideways by moving her arms. She can wave bye-bye and do patty-cake. She has also developed a bit of an attitude (wonder where she gets that from?). Let's just say that mealtimes are not much fun sometimes. We plod along, though. But, all in all, it's been wonderful having her in our lives, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I haven't been the greatest about taking pictures lately, but I will try harder. Anyhow, here are a few.

Getting ready to go out in the cold.


Warden, warden, let me out of this cell.


Showing mom how she's almost ready to stand up in her crib.

0 comments: