Monday, December 10, 2007

First Cereal

We had another new experience this weekend. Sofia tried cereal for the first time on Saturday. Let's just say that more ended up on her face than in her mouth, which you can see in the pictures. But, I think she liked it. She just didn't know what it was. We haven't tried it again, but we may give it another shot on Wednesday. Also, the Cenex Christmas party was Saturday night. The food was great, and we had a good time. On Sunday, there was a party for my aunt Fronie and uncle Tony's 60th wedding anniversary. Congratulations to them! So, overall, it was a pretty fun weekend, even if it was horribly cold.

Hmm, I don't know what to think of this stuff.


Here mom, let me help you out.


Yum! It's not too bad.


Is it all gone?


Even with food all over my face, I'm still darn cute!

0 comments: