Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy 6-Month Birthday Sofia!

Sofia is 6 months old today! I remember when she was born, thinking that 6 months seemed so far away. It passed by in the blink of an eye. Wow! It's been so much fun. It's also been the hardest work I've ever done, but it's been so rewarding and totally worth it. She brightens our day every day. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. And, in a few days, she gets to celebrate her first Christmas. I may be a bit more excited about that then she is. :) I can't wait.

I am happy to say that my aunt Barb made it safely back home to celebrate Christmas with her family. And, my brother Jeff, Angie, Zac, and Evelyn arrived Sunday morning. We're so happy to have them home! I love having my whole family around.

Well, I suppose I should go to bed. But, thought I would update on Sofia's 1/2 birthday with some photos and videos.

Happy 6-Month Birthday Sofia!

Celebrating my 6-month birthday


Chewing on my keys...


...and now my pants


...and now my toes.


Aren't I a cute 6-month old?

0 comments: