Sunday, December 30, 2007

6 Month Checkup

On Wednesday, we headed back up to Fargo to have Sofia's 6-month checkup. She now weighs 19 pounds and is 25 inches long. The doctor said she's doing great and is acting exactly how a 6-month old should act. Sofia even rolled over for the first time during her checkup! I haven't been able to get her to do it again, but all in due time I suppose. Then it was time for the shots. :( Neither Sofia, nor I enjoyed that part. She recovered quickly, and we were on our way. It was also my mom's 60th birthday on Wednesday. Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma! We went out for supper with my family that night, so that was really nice. Also, that morning, I had Sofia's 6-month pictures taken. She did wonderfully! Click here to view them. Here are some new photos too.

Enjoying a good read


Having a sip of water (or licking ice cubes)


Mmm, that's good

0 comments: