Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I know I'm a few days late with this, but you know how the holidays are. Yesterday, all I wanted to do was sleep. So, that's what Sofia and I did. But, with renewed energy, I thought I should post our pictures from Christmas. And, we had a great Christmas. Christmas morning, Sofia woke up to find that Santa Claus had been here during the night. She opened up her gift from him, then opened some from Daddy and Mommy. After a nap and a bath (for her :) ), we headed out to Grandpa Rick (Lee's dad) and Rose's. Sofia hadn't seen them for awhile, so it was nice to get together again. Most of Lee's side was there. We opened gifts and had some dinner. After awhile, and because Sofia needed a nap, we headed into town to my parents'. We ate, again, and opened more gifts. All of my family was there, including my Grandma Bixby (who is 98) and my aunt Loretta. It was a lot of fun. Thank you everyone for everything! I love Christmas!

Opening a present


I love it!


In front of the stockings


Our neice, Evelyn, with her new dolly


Our nephew, Zachary (his mom, Angie, in the background)

0 comments: